Wylie Children’s Dentistry- Tailored Specifically For Your Child
We realize the importance of developing good dental habits at an early age that will continue throughout a child’s entire life. Our specialty is in pediatric dentistry from infancy throughout adolescence, so your child will receive the specialized care they require.
Goals of Pediatric Dentistry
The main goal of pediatric dentistry is to educate all young patients about proper oral health and create positive approach to home care for a lifetime. Various procedures are presently available to accommodate the needs of pediatric patients including sealants, space maintainers, fillings and crowns.
Our Dental Services:
- Tooth Cleaning and other treatments such as Fluoride Treatment
- Examinations for infants and children of all ages
- Digital X-rays and dental technology
- Dental Sealants
- Dental Trauma and Other Emergency Dental Care
- Crowns and Fillings
- Fillings and Crowns that are tooth shade matching
- Root Canals, and Extractions (Restorative Care)
- Space Maintainers (Spacers)
- “Laughing Gas” (Nitrous Oxide)
- Sedation and Anesthesia When Needed (sedation options)
- Care for Athletes Such as Mouthpieces or Mouthguards
- Special Needs Accommodation as well as Accommodation for All Children
Dr. Pearson has vast training and experience from his dental school education to his residency in pediatric dentistry. He worked very closely with patients who had special needs. All of our staff is highly trained to be effective at working with children. We have all the tools necessary, both in our office and in our staff, to serve your child’s dental needs and to help your child through the process. We also have anesthesia and sedation available if needed, several options actually.